Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3 am

Well it's 3 am here and I am still up and working.I finally got the corrected pencils for the messed up Dragonlance pages so now it is time to shift into overdrive on it. Pulled a all-nighter last night and will probably be pulling them until next Monday, which is when the deadline is for the book.

I am pretty happy with my work on it so far. I am no where near satisfied with it all but I do feel like I have made some progress using a more painted style. I have definitely learned some new things and a few things have started to click that I have struggled with for a long time.

Here is another sneak peek. This is the same panel that I posted before with the final colors (unless Hasbro and Wizards of the Coasts veto something).

1 comment:

John Rauch said...

Looking good Chris! The best work of your entire career!