Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Next Convention

Well it looks like I will be attending All-Con in Dallas March 13-15. Here is a link to the website with all the info All-Con Website

I will have a table there and be selling prints as well as scanning in peoples Sketches and coloring them up (they will get a nice print out of course).

Prices:

11"x17" Prints - $10
Sketch Coloring - $10 to $25 for most sketches (crazy backgrounds or multiple characters will bump the price up a little)

I will also be doing 2 coloring demonstrations/classes there. The first one will cover the basic stuff like setting up lines, flats and basic rendering. The second will continue from there with more rendering, FX & Holds and preparing your file for print.

Panel times are:
Coloring 101 - Friday March 13th @ 6pm
Coloring 201 - Sunday March 15th @ 1pm

I will be using the book Hi-Fi Coloring for Comics as the basis for the demos and will have a few copies to sell there (for a little less than you can pick them up in the stores) for those that are interested.

Sharing a table with me will be my buddy Mike Champion who will be doing sketches and who knows what else ;P

So if you are there look for my new banner and come by and say hi to us, we don't bite.....usually :)

Here is a peek at the image that will be on my banner

No comments: